Supported Clients per Connection Type
Depending on your connection, some configuration options are not fully supported. Find out which client is best for your type of connection.
Set Regional Settings
In order to start communicating over the mesh, you must set your region. This setting controls which frequency range your device uses and should be set according to your regional location.
Configuration of Region, Modem Preset and Hop Limit is available on iOS, iPadOS and macOS at Settings > Radio Configuration > LoRa.
- Install Meshtastic PythonCLI
pip3 install --upgrade pytap2
pip3 install --upgrade meshtastic
- Run the following command, replacing
<REGION-CODE>with the region code listed above according to your regional location.
meshtastic --set lora.region <REGION-CODE>
- Open the Meshtastic Web interface: client.meshtastic.org
- Navigate to the LoRa menu.
- Under Regional Settings, set your Region according to your regional location.
- Click Save.
|European Union 433MHz|
|European Union 868MHz|
|Australia & New Zealand|
|New Zealand 865MHz|
|2.4 GHz band worldwide|