If you would like to develop this application we'd love your help! These build instructions are brief and should be improved, please send a PR if you can.
- Use Android Studio 4.1.2 to build/debug (other versions might work but no promises)
- Use "git submodule update --init --recursive" to pull in the various submodules we depend on
- There are a few config files which you'll need to copy from templates included in the project. Run the following commands to do so:
- (Unfortunately) you need to get a (free) mapbox developer token here and put that token in your user gradle.properties.
- Now you should be able to select "Run / Run" in the IDE and it will happily start running on your phoneor the emulator.
The emulators don't support bluetooth, so some features can not be used in that environment.
- Analytics are included but can be disabled by the user on the settings screen
- On dev devices
for verbose logging:
- Only supported if you are a core developer that needs to do releases